- Household income for the past 30 days
- Most recent utility bills for all energy accounts for the past 30 days
- Household member information
An application can be mailed out or faxed, or you can download the application from our website, or apply online by clicking this link. This method of service allows us to serve a large number of people with our limited staff.
If you have a printer available, you can download and print applications and instructions.
Weatherization Program / Heating & Cooling Repair or Replacement Program (HCS) Application InformationOur weatherization program is a free program available for qualifying HEAP applicants. If interested, you may call our office at 1-707-463-0303 or (800)233-4480 toll free number. Please specify that you are interested in the weatherization service and/or the heater and cooling services programs so that the appropriate application will be mailed.
If you are the resident of a sub-metered facility, you may also qualify for the program if you meet the income eligibility requirements. Application is available to download for tenants of sub-metered facilities. If you download a Sub-metered CARE application, please complete it and return it to the address on the application
- HEAP Application (English)
- HEAP Application (Spanish)
- CARE Application (English)
- CARE Application (Spanish)
- Sub-metered CARE Application (English)
- Sub-metered CARE Application (Spanish)
- Water Assistance Program (English)
- Water Assistance Program (Spanish)